Web3 Blockchain Bootcamp.
Learn Web3, Get Certified, & Land a job
A 4-month online Blockchain bootcamp designed for your transition from Web2 to Web3. Our project-based curriculum will teach you everything about blockchain, EVM, Solidity, Solana, Rust, Defi, and smart contracts. Together with a job*.
Our students used to work at
Web3 Solidity Bootcamp
With just one course, you can learn how to develop Ethereum blockchain applications. Master Solidity, Web3.JS, Truffle, Metamask, Remix, and Other Tools.
2 weeks no questions asked refund policy | Get hired – or your money back, guaranteed
Web3 Rust Bootcamp
Become an expert Solana blockchain developer with one course! Master Web3, DApps, NFTs, DeFi, and more! A 4-month online Blockchain bootcamp designed for your transition from Web2 to Web3. Our project-based curriculum will teach you everything about blockchain, Solana, Rust, Defi, and smart contracts.
At Metana, all of our bootcamps follow the same format, which consists of a weekly class led by a superstar instructor ✨ who is available to answer questions and provide clarification on assignments.
During the class, you will work independently 💪 on the provided study materials and spend most of your time practicing coding or hacking tasks.
Afterward, you will have a one-on-one session 🌱 with your instructor to receive feedback on your work.
The approach at Metana is similar to being part of a small engineering team with a highly experienced engineer as a mentor. Our courses are designed to optimize learning and allow you to continue studying with us for an extended period of time, unlike other bootcamps that may not commit to your growth for as long.
Metana's Job Guarantee
With our job guarantee, you’re guaranteed a new job in web3—or you’ll get a full tuition refund. We’re so confident that our programs provide a direct path to a high-paying job that we offer the following guarantee:
If you qualify for our 100% Tuition Refund Guarantee, fulfill the requirements, and still don’t get job offers paying $50,000 a year (or $4,166 a month) within 180 days after graduation, you’ll get a full refund.
Metana currently offers two Web3 blockchain bootcamps. The 4 months advanced solidity Bootcamp and the 2-month Rust BootCamp. Here’re the detailed curriculums for each.
Web3 Solidity Bootcamp's Curriculum
Metana’s four-month curriculum will teach you how solidity on Ethereum works from the ground up 🌱. Our bootcamp is very development heavy 🏋️ & focuses on your portfolio to show future employers. We do not believe in recreating the wheel 😔. This is a guided pathway we’ve put together with high-quality content & vetted exercises from all over the internet to make you job-ready. If you’re a crybaby 🥺 who wants original content for the sake of having it, this program is not for you.
ERC-20, its variants, and token sales
ERC721, its variants, marketplaces, and staking
ERC1155, ethers.js, metamask, build a front-end app
Hardhat, unit testing, mutation testing, and static analysis. Introduction to hacking exercises. Hacking exercises 1/10
The Ethereum client: tracking logs and other on-chain data. Build some cool dashboards.
Hacking exercises 2/10: Re-entrancy, insecure randomness, bad access control, and other common vulnerabilities
Hacking exercises 3/10: common vulnerabilities continued
EVM Deep Dive, Gas Optimization. Hacking exercises 4/10
Advanced Solidity: A complete tour of OpenZeppelin and advanced programming patterns. Hacking exercises 5/10
Yul and Assembly: Build a non-trivial smart contract entirely in assembly.
Yul and Assembly continued: Hacking exercises 6/10
Smart contract upgrade patterns: UUPS, Metamorphic smart contracts, and other upgrade patterns. Hacks related to upgrades. Hacking exercises 7/10.
Public Signatures and how to break them. State channels and other signature-related patterns. Build an Ethereum wallet from scratch. Hacking 8/10
Defi Protocols and Hacks. Hacking Exercises 9/10
Defi Protocols and Hacks. Hacking Exercises 10/10
Capstone 1/3 and Chainlink Oracles
— Optional Extended Curriculum —
Capstone 2/3 and Blockchain Dev ops
Capstone 3/3 and Smart Contract Fuzzing
Cross Chain Techniques, Bridges, and L2s
Research report: The Evolution of ERC20: ERC223, 667, 777, and 1363
Symbolic Execution and other Advanced Security Techniques
Golang crash course and diving into the Geth Client
Web3 Rust Bootcamp's Curriculum
In this course you’ll cover:
- What the Solana blockchain is, how it works, and why it’s so incredible
- Full projects that will solidify your skills in DeFi (decentralized finance), NFTs (non-fungible tokens), dapps (decentralized apps), Web3, and more
If you want to take advantage of the cutting-edge Solana blockchain while it’s still new and rapidly growing, this course is for you. All you need is beginner level programming experience. Here’s the curriculum outline.
Rust Fundamentals and Advanced Topics
– Variables, Control Structures, and Functions
– Ownership, Borrowing, and Lifetimes
– Traits, Generics, and Macros
– Concurrency, Multithreading, and Async Programming
Data Structures and Algorithms in Rust
– Arrays, Vectors, and Slices
– Hash Maps, Trees, and Graphs
– Sorting and Searching Algorithms
– Dynamic Programming and Greedy Algorithms
Advanced Rust Concepts and Libraries
– Unsafe Rust, Raw Pointers, and FFI
– Async I/O with Tokio
– Rustc Compiler Plugins and Procedural Macros
– Benchmarking and Profiling with Criterion.rs
Solana Blockchain Fundamentals
– Introduction to Solana and its Architecture
– Accounts, Transactions, and Programs
– The Solana Runtime and Cluster Architecture
– Solana’s Consensus Algorithm and Security Model
Solana Development with Rust
– Solana SDK and Rust Tooling
– Writing and Deploying a Simple Solana Program
– Using Solana CLI and Solana Web3.js library
– Cross-Program Invocation and Program-Derived Addresses
Advanced Solana Topics
– Solana Transactions and Fee Calculation
– Program Upgrades and State Migration
– Solana Data Structures and Serialization
– Performance Optimization Techniques
DeFi and NFTs on Solana
– Overview of DeFi and NFTs on Solana
– Developing Smart Contracts for Decentralized Exchanges
– Creating and Trading NFTs on Solana
– Integrating Solana with other DeFi Protocols
Advanced Topics in Solana Development
– The Anchor Framework for Solana
– Solana Ecosystem and Community
– Debugging and Troubleshooting Solana Programs
– Building and Deploying Solana Apps with Frontend Interfaces
Admission Policy and Process
You have to prove your seriousness in learning and then only you are admitted to our bootcamp. This makes our admission policy as unique as our Bootcamp.
- Only programmers with at least a year of professional experience will be considered. You must be proficient in English.
- The coding test result you receive will be the most important component of your application.
- Past achievements. We want to see that you have the perseverance to work at something until you master it. We’ll talk about these in the interview call.
- It will be beneficial to have some prior knowledge of blockchain programming. Although prior knowledge is not required, our curriculum is fairly fast-paced, so having a head start will help you succeed and show us that you are committed to the subject.
- After you submit your application & schedule an interview call with one of our student admissions officers, You will receive an email with a link to a coding test. (Dates are available within 3-7 days from the application date)
- You need to complete the coding test within 3 days.
- Send us an email if you need more time ([email protected])
- Your application will be rejected if your score falls short of a predetermined level. Because we need to compare your application to those of the other applicants for the upcoming cohorts, we can’t always make a decision right away.
- We limit cohorts to 10 students per month to ensure maximally effective learning outcomes. If you have a great application but didn’t quite make it in, we will offer to waitlist you for the upcoming month.
Ace your tech interviews with the help of seasoned professionals. Develop your LinkedIn and GitHub presence and practice your interviewing skills. Experience data structure and algorithm mock-up interviews. Open to anyone seeking extra help and an edge in securing their first job. Metana or other coding bootcamp grads, CS grads, self-taught developers are all welcome.
Make a brilliant first impression. LinkedIn, GitHub and Resume templates and guidance.
Learn to build connections, how to look for jobs, and explore starting as a freelancer.
The Interview Process
Learn about both the technical and non-technical parts of an interview and how to prepare effectively.
Learn common data structures and algorithms, and describe them during a whiteboard interview. Practice coding techniques for take home assignments.
Start Your Application
Secure your spot now. Spots are limited, and we accept qualified applicants on a first come, first served basis.