Web3 Rust Bootcamp
Web3 rust bootcamp is a 4-month online bootcamp designed for your transition from Web2 to Web3. Our project-based curriculum will teach you everything about Solana blockchain, Rust, Defi, and smart contracts.
2 weeks no questions asked refund policy | Get hired – or your money back, guaranteed
Why Metana's Rust Bootcamp?
Ready to master Solana blockchain development? You’ve come to the right place!
Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years, and amongst the various blockchains is the shining star that is Solana. It’s faster, cheaper, and better for the environment than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. These factors mean Solana is growing exponentially despite being so new, and make it likely to reach mass adoption.
Large tech companies and start-ups alike cannot hire developers who understand blockchain technologies fast enough, but there are so few resources published to help you truly understand what blockchains are used for, let alone build apps with them.
That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Solana, the blockchain, and how to build apps with these cutting-edge technologies.
By the end of this course, you’ll:
- Be an expert Solana and Web3 developer
- Be proficient at creating your own decentralised applications from scratch
- Make millions from NFTs? Build a decentralised version of Uber? Create your own bank? Up to you!
Roles and Salaries
The average yearly salary for a Rust Developer is $110k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $180k. Here are the industry average Web3 Rust Developer Salaries according to Source.
- Rust developer in North America in avarage makes $140k – $200k per year
- Remote Rust developer in avarage makes $120k – $180k per year
- Rust developer in South America in avarage makes $112k – $150k per year
- Rust developer in Oceania in avarage makes $110k – $120k per year
- Rust developer in Europe in avarage makes $80k – $142k per year
- Rust developer in Asia in avarage makes $70k – $120k per year
- Rust developer in Africa in avarage makes $34k – $45k per year
|Seniority||Avg Yearly Salary||Min Yearly Salary|
Max Yearly Salary
Important Notice: Unlike our Solidity Bootcamp, we do not offer a job guarantee for our Rust Bootcamp. This is because Rust is a highly specialized programming language with a relatively small job market, and it may take longer to find a job after completing the program.
However, we want to clarify that we are not discontinuing our Rust Bootcamp, and there is no change in the quality of the program. We are committed to providing our students with the best possible education and training, and our Rust Bootcamp is no exception.
If you’re interested in blockchain development and are looking for a bootcamp with a job guarantee, we highly recommend checking out our Solidity Bootcamp page. Our Solidity Bootcamp is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful blockchain developer and includes a job guarantee.
Thank you for considering our Rust Bootcamp, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We offer three options to get your career change started.
This investment includes a full year of access to our Web3 course material. Additionally, the course offers live events, AMA sessions, personalized support from the instructor, and a certificate of completion for those who complete the course.
You can pay your tuition via card, bank transfers, or with crypto.
Pay upfront & save up to 32% on tuition for a limited amount of time.
|With Job-guarantee||Without Job-guarantee|
|Total tuition before discount||$8,000||$8,000|
|Discount||- $1,500||- $2,500|
|Paid at enrollment||$6,500||$5,500|
Pay monthly. Save up to 28%
|With Job-guarantee||Without Job-guarantee|
|Total tuition before discount||$8,000||$8,000|
|Discount||- $1,350||- $2,250|
|Paid at enrollment||$2,000||$2,000|
|Monthly payments during course (3)||$1,550||$1,250|
|Estimated total cost||$6,650||$5,750|
Apply for a loan & pay it off in installments.
Some students use personal loans to pay for their education. There are many personal lending options for you to research and consider.
Keep in mind that Metana does not endorse, recommend, or promote any particular lender. The payment choice is at the discretion of you, the student. If you decide to use a personal loan, make sure to choose the option that works best for you.
Below are a few options; personal loans may also be available through your personal financial institution.
- Apply for Meritize loan
**Tuition will increase to $11,980 for all cohorts in July 2023. To lock in the current tuition rate, pay your tuition in full or the first month’s installment and enroll in a cohort that begins in 2023. You’re eligible for a 100% refund till 2 weeks after starting the cohort.
In this course you’ll cover:
- What the Solana blockchain is, how it works, and why it’s so incredible
- Full projects that will solidify your skills in DeFi (decentralised finance), NFTs (non-fungible tokens), dapps (decentralised apps), Web3, and more
If you want to take advantage of the cutting-edge Solana blockchain while it’s still new and rapidly growing, this course is for you. All you need is beginner level programming experience. Here’s the curriculum outline.
Rust Fundamentals and Advanced Topics
– Variables, Control Structures, and Functions
– Ownership, Borrowing, and Lifetimes
– Traits, Generics, and Macros
– Concurrency, Multithreading, and Async Programming
Data Structures and Algorithms in Rust
– Arrays, Vectors, and Slices
– Hash Maps, Trees, and Graphs
– Sorting and Searching Algorithms
– Dynamic Programming and Greedy Algorithms
Advanced Rust Concepts and Libraries
– Unsafe Rust, Raw Pointers, and FFI
– Async I/O with Tokio
– Rustc Compiler Plugins and Procedural Macros
– Benchmarking and Profiling with Criterion.rs
Solana Blockchain Fundamentals
– Introduction to Solana and its Architecture
– Accounts, Transactions, and Programs
– The Solana Runtime and Cluster Architecture
– Solana’s Consensus Algorithm and Security Model
Solana Development with Rust
– Solana SDK and Rust Tooling
– Writing and Deploying a Simple Solana Program
– Using Solana CLI and Solana Web3.js library
– Cross-Program Invocation and Program-Derived Addresses
Advanced Solana Topics
– Solana Transactions and Fee Calculation
– Program Upgrades and State Migration
– Solana Data Structures and Serialization
– Performance Optimization Techniques
DeFi and NFTs on Solana
– Overview of DeFi and NFTs on Solana
– Developing Smart Contracts for Decentralized Exchanges
– Creating and Trading NFTs on Solana
– Integrating Solana with other DeFi Protocols
Advanced Topics in Solana Development
– The Anchor Framework for Solana
– Solana Ecosystem and Community
– Debugging and Troubleshooting Solana Programs
– Building and Deploying Solana Apps with Frontend Interfaces
Admission Policy and Process
You have to prove your seriousness in learning and then only you are admitted to our bootcamp. This makes our admission policy as unique as our Bootcamp.
- Only programmers with at least a year of professional experience will be considered. You must be proficient in English.
- The coding test result you receive will be the most important component of your application.
- Past achievements. We want to see that you have the perseverance to work at something until you master it.
- It will be beneficial to have some prior knowledge of blockchain programming. Although prior knowledge is not required, our curriculum is fairly fast-paced, so having a head start will help you succeed and show us that you are committed to the subject.
- After you submit your application & schedule an interview call with one of our student admissions officers, You will receive an email with a link to a coding test. (Dates are available within 3-7 days from the application date)
- You need to complete the coding test within 3 days.
- Send us an email if you need more time ([email protected])
- Your application will be rejected if your score falls short of a predetermined level. Because we need to compare your application to those of the other applicants for the upcoming cohorts, we can’t always make a decision right away.
- We limit cohorts to 10 students per month to ensure maximally effective learning outcomes. If you have a great application but didn’t quite make it in, we will offer to waitlist you for the upcoming month.
Career Success - Metana's JobCamp™️
- Build a Technical Resume
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
- Network within the Industry
- Prepare for Behavioral Interviews
- Stay Motivated on the Job Search
- Craft Cover Letters
- Communicate with Recruiters
Make a brilliant first impression. LinkedIn, GitHub and Resume templates and guidance.
Learn to build connections, how to look for jobs, and explore starting as a freelancer.
The Interview Process
Learn about both the technical and non-technical parts of an interview and how to prepare effectively.
Learn common data structures and algorithms, and describe them during a whiteboard interview. Practice coding techniques for take home assignments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Rust Bootcamp is a 4-month online course that teaches you about blockchain, Solana, Rust, Defi, and smart contracts through a project-based curriculum to assist you in making the switch from Web2 to Web3.
You'll be an expert Solana and Web3 developer by the end of the course, as well as skilled at developing your own decentralised applications.
A Rust developer makes, on average, $110k per year, with regional and seniority-related variations.
The tuition for the Rust Bootcamp is $6,000. You can pay upfront for a discount or in monthly installments.
The tuition fee includes the certificate of completion, a year's worth of access to the course materials, live events, AMA sessions, and personalized support.
Your tuition can be paid with a credit card, a bank transfer, or cryptocurrency.
Yes, starting in April 2023, the tuition for all cohorts will increase to $7,980. To lock in the current tuition rate, pay your tuition in full or the first month's installment and enroll in a cohort that begins in 2023.
Apply for Rust Bootcamp.
Secure your spot now. Spots are limited, and we accept qualified applicants on a first come, first served basis.